Tailored solutions, expert execution
Commerzbank Leveraged Finance is the global centre of competence for private equity-led loan and bond financing and corporate high-yield bond financing.
As a leading European bookrunner and MLA house, we advise on, structure, underwrite and execute financing to facilitate public-to-private, acquisition, divestment, exit, refinancing or recapitalisation transactions. We have a proven track record in large-cap and mid-cap transactions for private equity groups as well as in high-yield financings, including:
- Leveraged buy-outs
- (Re-) financings in both leveraged loans and high-yield bonds
- Debt advisory
- Add-on financings
- Post-IPO financings
- Mezzanine debt
- Second lien
- Bridges to high-yield financing
- Bridge take-out financing
- Active administration for leveraged finance arranged transactions
A separate debt fund management business manages and advises vehicles investing in leveraged buy-out (LBO) assets on behalf of external investors and the Bank.
We provide our clients with a strong network of relationships with all main private equity houses, lenders and investors - both in Europe and globally - enabling us to deliver financing from small to large scale, and of high complexity within demanding time frames. We also retain a strong focus on supporting transactions for key corporate clients by leveraging Commerzbank’s extensive corporate network in Germany and around the world.
We actively manage and accompany arranged LBO transactions in the framework of our portfolio, in order to ensure close networking with other corporate services and products of the Bank, as well as an effective advisory in case of waiver and amendment processes.
- Leading arranging house for European leveraged buy-outs
- Proven expertise across the full range of financing, capital markets and hedging opportunities for sponsors
- Dedicated buy-side operation via debt fund management