Are you currently studying for your Bachelor/Master degree or recently graduated and would like to take a closer look into real life banking? Then it’s about time you got to know us!
At Commerzbank, we offer internship opportunities in many different business areas, with a minimum duration of 8 weeks to a maximum of 12 months at any time during the year. Whether it’s within Front Office or Support Functions, you are guaranteed hands-on experience and individual responsibilities. You will also have the opportunity to work in a team, develop contacts and build your personal bridge into professional life.
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
To be eligible for an internship position, you should meet the following criteria:
- Studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree or recently graduated
- Expected or achieved a minimum 2.1 UK degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 320 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- Desirable subjects include, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Business, Computer Sciences or other numerical subjects
- A previous internship(s) within a financial institution is desirable
- Fluent English is mandatory; additional language(s) are beneficial